The overflow valve is suitable for occasions with a large range of cooling capacity requirements. It is a valve designed to prevent system pressure fluctuations caused by low flow rate or low density. For the control of evaporation pressure, condensing pressure, exhaust pressure, etc., it has three application functions: relief valve, check valve and stop valve.
Applicable medium: R12, R22, R502, R134a, R404A, R507, R717, etc
● All parts of the valve body are made of low temperature steel, suitable for all common non-flammable refrigerants, including ammonia, fluorine, etc.
● It has three application functions: Overflow valve, check valve and stop valve.
● Adopting butt welding without flanges, so as to reduce the risk of system piping leakage.
● Designed to prevent disturbances caused by low flow rates or low density, ensuring system stability.
● Wide range of pressure regulation, 2bar-8bar.
● It can be used to control evaporation pressure, condensing pressure, exhaust pressure, etc.
- Stop Valve
- Check Valve
- Stop Check Valve
- Regulating Valve
- Overflow Valve
- Liquid Level Switch
- Pressure Regulating Valve Series
- Neck Flange Check Valve
- Solenoid Valve
- Motor Valve
- Pneumatic Valve Series
- Valve Station
- Small Stop Valve
- Gauge Valve Series
- Cartridge Filter CFVD Series
- Motor Ball Valve
- Double Stop Valve
The role of the valve is to control and guide the flow and direction of refrigerant in the system, cut off and conduct the connection between the equipment and the equipment or the equipment and the outside world.