Valve products have more than 3500 varieties and more than 4000 specifications. It can be seen that there are many types of valves! On the refrigeration system piping, 99% will be equipped with valves. As one of the four major parts of the refrigeration system, the throttle valve also plays a decisive role in the operation of the refrigeration system. So today, the refrigeration valve factory will summarize and summarize the valves in our refrigeration system for everyone.
In general, the valve is the control component in the fluid delivery system. Often responsible for cut-off, regulation, diversion, prevention of reverse flow, voltage regulation, shunt or overflow pressure relief, etc.
According to the purpose and function, it can be roughly divided into the following categories:
1. Cut-off type: mainly used to cut or connect the medium flow. Such as the gate valve, globe valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, solenoid valve.
2. Non-return type: used to prevent the backflow of media. Such as cast iron check valve of various structures.
3. Adjustment type: adjust the pressure and flow of the medium. Such as throttle valve (expansion valve), oil pressure regulator.
4. Safety type: when the medium pressure exceeds the specified value, it is used to discharge excess medium to ensure the safety of the pipeline system and equipment. Such as a safety valve.
5. Distribution type: change the medium flow direction and distribute the medium. Such as a three-way valve, diverter valve, slide valve.
6. Special uses, such as thimble valves, filters, etc.
The following is a detailed introduction to the cut-off valve-globe valve:
The globe valve is a downward-closing valve. The opening/closing part (valve disc) is driven by the valve stem and moves up and down along the axis of the valve seat to open and close the valve. The sealing surface is flat or tapered, and the globe valve usually only plays a role of on-off, but because the change of the valve seat port is proportional to the stroke of the valve flap, it can also be used to adjust the flow rate.
Structural characteristics of the globe valve: According to the flow direction of the fluid in the globe valve, the globe valve can be divided into a DC valve and a right angle valve.
(1) DC valve: The valve body and the stem are at 45°, the fluid resistance is small, and the pressure loss is small, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement.
(2) Right-angle valve: The front and back of the valve body are at 90°, and the flow resistance at the elbow is large.
Applicable occasions for globe valves: the application is more general, but the opening and closing torque are large, the structure length is long, and the general nominal diameter will be limited to DN≤200mm.