Pneumatic valves are valves that are driven with the help of compressed air. Pneumatic valves are procured with only clear specifications, categories and work pressure to meet the procurement requirements of the practice and can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, slurries, oil, liquid metals and radioactive media. In the current market economy environment is not perfect. Because the pneumatic valve manufacturers in order to product competition, each are in the pneumatic valve unified design of the idea, different innovations, the formation of their own corporate standards and product personality.
(1) Seal surface wear.
(2) The wear of the trapezoidal thread of the stem and stem nut.
(3) whether the packing is out of date and failed, if there is damage should be replaced in time.
(4) After valve overhaul and assembly, sealing performance test should be conducted.
1. The use of maintenance, the purpose is to extend the life of the valve and ensure reliable opening and closing, do not rely on the valve to support other heavy objects, do not stand on the valve.
2. The valve should be stored in a dry and ventilated room, both ends of the pathway must be blocked. Outdoor valves, to add a protective sleeve to the valve stem to prevent rain, snow, dust rust dirt.
3. To keep the valve clean. Long-term storage of the valve should be regularly inspected, remove dirt, and in the processing surface coated with anti-rust oil.
4. Valve not often open and close, but also regularly turn the hand wheel, add lubricant to the stem threads to prevent bite. If the valve is mechanical to be moved, to add lubricant to the gearbox on time.
5. To regularly check and maintain the integrity of the other parts of the valve. If the fixed nut of the hand wheel falls off, to match, can not make up to use, otherwise it will wear round the upper part of the valve stem four sides, gradually lose with the reliability, and even can not open.
6. The valve stem, especially the threaded part, to often wipe, the lubricant has been soiled by the dust to be replaced with new, because the dust contains hard debris, easy to wear the threads and stem surface, affecting the service life of pneumatic single-seat control valve Pneumatic valve positioner is one of the most important pneumatic accessories for pneumatic control valves, to achieve the role of receiving control signals to accurately position the valve stroke position.
Two-step Open Pneumatic Valve(Normally Open)is controlled by two module solenoid pilot valves in the open state, which is in three states: fully open, 10% open, and 100% closed. In actual use, the time interval of the three states can be adjusted according to the actual situation, so as to achieve the ideal operating effect, which is suitable for the suction line.