In the refrigeration system of the industrial chiller, the main function of the refrigeration valve is to control the flow and direction of the refrigerant. In daily use, it is also necessary to use the valve frequently. When the industrial chiller needs to be shut down or opened, both Need to use a valve. Due to its high frequency of daily use, more attention is needed during installation to ensure its normal use without affecting the stability of the industrial chiller. Let's take you to understand the installation steps and precautions of the valves in the industrial chiller refrigeration system.
1. The valve should be installed in a place that is easy to disassemble and maintain. When installing various valves, attention must be paid to the flow direction of the refrigerant, and the installation cannot be reversed.
2. When installing flanged valves for industrial chillers, the flanges and valve flanges must be gasketed with high-pressure asbestos plates. The thickness of the high-pressure asbestos plates should be determined according to the depth of the flange groove on the valve. When the valve is large and the groove is deep, a thicker asbestos board should be used to avoid gaps between the concave and convex interfaces between them and the sealing is not tight. When assembling a flanged valve, all bolts must be evenly stressed, otherwise, the concave-convex interface is likely to be biased.
3. When installing the stop valve, the working fluid should flow from the bottom of the valve to the top. When installing on a horizontal pipeline, the valve stem should be vertically upward or inclined at a certain angle, and the valve stem should not be downward. If the valve position is difficult to access or the position is high, for easy operation, the valve stem can be installed horizontally.
4. When installing a check valve for an industrial chiller, ensure that the spool can open automatically. For lift check valves, ensure that the centerline of the spool and the horizontal plane are perpendicular to each other. For swing check valves, the spool plate should be ensured to rotate, and the spool plate must be installed horizontally.
5. The safety valve should be installed directly on the stop valve at the outlet of the equipment, and the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the working fluid.
6. The solenoid valve must be installed horizontally at the outlet of the equipment and must be installed in the position specified in the drawing. If the solenoid valve is installed in front of the throttle valve, keep a distance of at least 300mm between the two.
7. The thermal expansion valve in the industrial chiller must also be installed horizontally. Pay attention to the inlet and outlet connections of the valve. There is usually a filter at the inlet of the valve. If the thermal expansion valve is well controlled, the position of the temperature sensing bulb is very important. The bulb should be firmly fixed on the clean suction pipe so that the bulb has good contact with the suction pipe. The external balance pipe of the external balance thermal expansion valve should be installed at the lower part of the tying place of the temperature sensing bag of the return pipe, and the distance from the tying place of the temperature sensing bag should be 150～200mm. The temperature sensing bag should be tied to the horizontal pipe section. Connect the top of the horizontal pipe section of the trachea.
The above information is provided by the overflow valve factory.
Reasonable specifications for cold storage installation design and professional specifications for cold storage construction and construction are important factors that need to be considered when choosing a cold storage engineer.